Reading is a way for me to escape the troubles of the world and fantasies about flying on a broom, the wind kissing my cheeks, or shooting blinding, lightning bolts out of my wooden stick and all that Harry Potter stuff. Getting into a book is pretty easy for me. It takes me a bit longer, and i groan and moan, but i get over it. When a book confuses me, i just drop the book and say " I'm done." Simple as that.
I can't cope with loud noises or flickering lights when I read. I need my peace and quiet, so i ride my bike to some place that has absolute silence. I usually read when I'm about to sleep because one, it helps me fall asleep, and two, its quiet and is a stress free environment. I absolutely love fantasy stories. What other type of genre can take you to a parallel universe, when you just can't stop. I can sit around for hours reading a book that really captures my attention.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
*rolling of the eyes* You are crazy.
ReplyDeleteBut cool :D